台灣外約找小姐性愛交往站賴c8672

找回密碼
 註冊

學妹珍珍 150/43/B/20Y 粉穴小隻乖巧聽話 屬於俏麗小隻馬

[複製鏈接]
小白  發表於 17:22

black sprut

?? 77.47.246.x ???  05:08
Политические интриги: какие тайны скрываются за закры ...

‘I see the world around me in a brand-new way’: Dubai photographer reveals the UAE’s hidden wildlife
black sprut

In a country best known for its soaring skyscrapers, modern architecture and sprawling desert, wildlife isn’t always what comes to mind when people think of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). But Dubai-based photographer Anish Karingattil is determined to change that.

Originally from India, Karingattil moved to Dubai 17 years ago and began photographing wildlife shortly after, specializing in macro photography, using extreme close ups. Highlights of his stunning portfolio of images, taken across the seven Emirates, include a scorpion with her babies, an Arabian horned viper hiding in the desert sand, and two black and yellow mud daubers covered in dew drops.
https://blackspruty4w3j4bzyhlk24jr32wbpnfo3oyywn4ckwylo4hkcyy4yd.ltd
блэк спрут onion
“Photographers get to tell a story through images,” Karingattil says. “Macro photography allows me to see life and the world around me in a brand-new way.”

Despite its hot climate and harsh desert, the UAE is home to over 1,000 plant and animal species. The waters around the country are home to the largest concentration of Indian Ocean humpbacks dolphin in the world, and the second-largest population of dugongs, after Australia.

With the UAE’s president recently extending the country’s “Year of Sustainability” into 2024, Karingattil uses wildlife photography as a method of capturing the country’s biodiversity and sharing it with others.

While interior design is his full-time job, “herping” is his passion. “Herping is the act of observing, studying, and photographing reptiles and amphibians in their natural habitats,” says Karingattil. “It is a popular hobby among nature enthusiasts and wildlife photographers who are fascinated by the diversity and beauty of these creatures.”
回復 支持 反對

使用道具

高級模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上傳

本版積分規則

私密Telegram|Telegram頻道|手機版|點擊Twitter|

GMT+8, 03:28 , Processed in 0.077406 second(s), 13 queries .